Step forward Orthotics are flexible and slim which means you can slip them into anything from a ballet pump through to a steel capped boot. Being flexible also means that they can be used during sport and exercise. Other advantages include:
- They’re small enough to fit into ballet pumps and backless shoes, ensuring higher compliance amongst patients, especially those who require small or tight fitting footwear.
- Unlike other types of orthotics, which can act like a ‘crutch for the foot’, Step Forward Orthotics provide a dynamic mould of the normal foot. This allows for correction of right tendons and strengthening of weak muscles, which is evident when looking at the pre and post foot print following 2 years of use.
- They correct all 3 arches of the foot, rather than just focusing on the medical longitudinal arch.
- They are much cheaper than custom made orthotics, and some private health rebates may apply. Unfortunately, HBF does not provide cover for our orthotics.
- They have a 95% success rate, and our experience with them has been much better than other alternatives.